Cory and I had a wonderful evening out just the two of us starting with dinner and then over to see the Phantom of the Opera. Doesn't matter how many times I see it, it still gives me goose bumps and the chills, I love the music!
Some exciting news, I put Claire in the GAP Kids Casting Call for the 2010 year, they are looking for new models. I would really appreciate your support in voting for her to become the Fan Favorite. Voting started back in September and goes through November 17th at midnight! Everyone can vote once a day by logging in through their email address. Now there are already some kids who have thousands of votes because their moms got them registered back in September so they have a big jump on us. Truly I don't expect to win the "Fan Favorite" but I would like to have some votes so when it comes to picking their 20 finalists, maybe they will give Claire a closer look. Here is the website: http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/. You will need to enter her number which is 96294736. I apologize now, you are going to register yourself through the site so they can monitor that everyone only votes once per day. However, once you have registered all you have to do everyday from there on out is go to the home page, type in Claire's number, log in and then press vote! Here is the picture that you should see once you type in her number.
It is just her face as the pic had to be no more than 3MB. Thank you now for your support we really do appreciate it.
They both look absolutely adorable!! Of course I'll vote for Claire. :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of the girls in their dresses. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those dresses so much!!! Your pics are gonna be cute, esp with you and Cory dressed in brown, with all the colorful leaves in the background. Can't wait to see them. Did Claire go to school today? Chase had the same thing Claire did, i guess. It sounds similiar, and I am gonna assume it is the swine flu. fever, HA, TIRED, sore throat, stuffy nose. He is fever free so far today without meds..so we'll see. Glad you had fun at the Phantom. Did Cory like it too??
ReplyDeleteI wonder if we are going to all ba mad at each other if one of our kids win? As for my dad, he told me he can't smile on demand.
ReplyDeleteyep
ReplyDelete