Thursday, October 29, 2009
Just a little excited!
The girls are SO excited about Halloween, especially Claire. She has done it enough times and is old enough to understand what it is all about now. Tomorrow is her Halloween party at school. They get to go dressed in their costumes and first they sing for us, then they have a parade around school and then they have a party in their classroom. I signed up be one of the moms who helps with the party and I am excited too as I know the kids are going to have so much fun!! We had to try on the costumes last night, so here they are my beautiful Pocahontas and my adorable little Pumpkin. Oh and don't worry Paige will either have tights or pants on depending on the weather, we just did a quick change at home last night! :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG, it doesn't even look like Claire (with dark wig) and Paige looks so cute in her costume. I hope they have a good time and the weather will be more cooperative.
ReplyDeleteOMG.. so cute. I thought the same thing as Connie... doesn't even look like Claire at first... but both girls look so cute.. Love the costumes.. Hopefully the rain will stop by tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWay too cute...ditto what Connie and Lisa said. Claire is totally incognito in that wig!
ReplyDeleteFabulous costumes!! Claire makes a spectacular Pocahontas and Paige is just adorable as a pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Are you guys going to your sisters to trick or treat? Have fun if you do! Hopefully the rain will END!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. can't wait to see them. By the way - if you guys want to come over tomorrow night after you're done trick or treating, we're going to start a fire in the fire pit and hang out at our house. I told Mike and Carol they were welcome to come and I'm going to shoot the Klutts and email later. Amy and her family are welcome to come to if they want!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely DARLING!!!! Have a GREAT Halloween and weekend!
ReplyDelete