Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6 Months Later

After 6 long months the girls are now able to use their bathroom again! Well I guess I should clarify, they are able to use the sink and toilet but not the bathtub quite yet. Cory still has to tile the back of the tub/shower but at least we have them back in their own bathroom for most of the time. I am so excited to share pictures of the final product with you all, however, we have one problem I did not take any before pictures, I was so eager for Cory to get going on the project it didn't even cross my mind. I was able to search around in all my pictures and find a few where you can at least get an idea of what it looked like before we remodeled it.
These pictures were taken back when we had our roof replaced and one of the workers stepped through the ceiling so please excuse the hole and black insulation laying around.

I know you all think we are crazy for even thinking about getting rid of these lights, let me tell you we thought long and hard about it. Also notice the full length glass mirror.


Here is the only picture I could find of the old vanity. It was dark oak and only a one person sink.


April 14th the demo is officially underway. You can see the wallpaper and tile that was covering the walls before.

The lovely accent title that was throughout the solid title.


Here you can see the old floor.


The re-model

No more wallpaper or title with horrible fleur de lys accent tiles
Two individual white mirrors to replace the solid sheet of mirror from before
New lights
Double vanity
New marble floor

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Cory has done a GREAT job.. It looks fantastic!!! Love the new color you picked for the walls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks nice! Bathroom remodels always take longer than you think, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the double vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vanity looks awesome! I love how it all turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks GREAT!! i never knew your bathroom was that scarey before. Um, those lights were somethin. The green looks perfect now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bathroom looks fabulous! I just love the marble floor! Your children must love all the fun colors! I stumbled on your blog, and have enjoyed your posts! {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the vanity and mirrors. Way to go, Cory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks awesome!~ Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love the sinks and the fixtures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! What fun to have a "girl" bathroom

    ReplyDelete