Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scentsy

Last night my sister and I hosted a "Scentsy" party for my Aunt who just recently became a consultant with the company. Now I don't know about you but I am a huge fan of candles all year round but especially during the fall and winter months. A few of the things that I really like about Scentsy is that there is no candle involved only a light bulb. It is just like having a warmer from Yankee or any other candle product that you melt a tart or votive in, however, the heat comes from a light bulb verses a candle. Every night before bed, Cory and I ask each other "did you blow the candle out", with a light bulb you don't have to worry about it, you could leave it plugged in all night if you wanted to. They have a bunch of different scents that you can buy in either a bar or brick form ,I think the prices are all very reasonable. Another plus is when the bar melts the liquid isn't hot to the touch so if my little ones would decide to stick their fingers in it they wouldn't get burned. Being a hostess my sister and I both got a warmer of our choosing and three bars of any scent we wanted at half price. I have had mine burning "Cinnamon Bear" all day and it smells wonderful in my house!! Wish you all could experience this product as it is a great one to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment