White Pizza Dip
What you need:
* 1-envelope Lipton recipe secret ‘savory herb with garlic’ soup mix (only found at Dierbergs)
* 1-container (16 oz.) sour cream
* 1 cup (8 oz.) ricotta cheese
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
* ¼ cup chopped pepperoni (optional but I added)
* 1 loaf Italian bread or French bread, sliced (or crackers)
Let's Make It:
1. preheat oven 350 degrees. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, ¾ mozzarella cheese & pepperoni.
2. sprinkle with remaining ¼ mozzarella cheese
3. bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (makes about 3 cups)
4. serve in crock pot/fondue pot (if needed)
What you need:
* 1-envelope Lipton recipe secret ‘savory herb with garlic’ soup mix (only found at Dierbergs)
* 1-container (16 oz.) sour cream
* 1 cup (8 oz.) ricotta cheese
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
* ¼ cup chopped pepperoni (optional but I added)
* 1 loaf Italian bread or French bread, sliced (or crackers)
Let's Make It:
1. preheat oven 350 degrees. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, ¾ mozzarella cheese & pepperoni.
2. sprinkle with remaining ¼ mozzarella cheese
3. bake uncovered for about 30 minutes (makes about 3 cups)
4. serve in crock pot/fondue pot (if needed)
Lisa made this at Lori's baby shower and it was so good that I had to get the recipe. I have not yet made it for myself but I plan on making it this holiday season for sure!!
Julie, I am writing this sentence to see if it will let me leave a comment. By the way, looks like you had a great time at the circus.
ReplyDeleteYum! Sounds good!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot about this. This stuff is soooo good.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds AMAZING!! I can't wait to try it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!