Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! We got together with a few of our neighbors last night to ring in the new year, we had a fun time eating, drinking and playing a new Wii game called "Just Dance". I forgot to take my camera but if you hop over to my neighbor Kelli's website you will see some pics and live video of the evening. We had my niece spend the night and I knew that I needed to give everyone a little more time to get quited down and asleep before it got too late and it was a good thing we left at 9:30pm as they didn't fall asleep until 10:30pm and were up at 7:15am. Once I got the girls to sleep I relaxed on my bed reading a book while Cory played some Wii. I was practically asleep by the time midnight hit, but I did hear some fireworks and my neighbors banging pots and pans while blowing their new years horns!!
Even though we were only there for a few hours we all enjoyed the time we spent with our friends. Thanks again Carol!!

How did you all ring in the new year??

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time with everyone too!! So glad we have such great neighbors to share life's moments with!! Wish you all could've stayed longer too, but glad you could come for a few hrs! Your salsa was yummy...tuesday's tastie this week?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good new years eve. I spent mine editing pictures from the wedding...yae me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete