Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 through the camera lens

I got this idea from Becke's blog and really liked it so I thought I would give it a try.

January: Finally enough snow to sled in.

February: Paige and I did My Gym while Claire was at school.

March: First signs of Spring!

April: Happy Birthday Paige!

May: Happy Birthday Claire!

June: A day at the zoo

July: Vacation, Sanibel Florida

August: Time for school to start up!

September: Cheering on the Cardinals

October: Apple picking and pumpkin patch

November: Thankful for my family

December: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I would say a great 2009 for the Montgomery family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Lovely pictures.

    Thank you for your comments on my resolution post. You can do it too! I wish we could be workout buddies :) Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY. Could the girls get any CUTER?!?!? And I love the family pics, too. Such a sweet family!! The first pic of the girls in those pink hats is my fav!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete