Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fun in the snow!

Over the past few weeks we have seen a lot of snow flurries, but not enough that we could go out and play, this past Wednesday we finally got enough snow that the girls could go out and sled. It still wasn't very much but the grass was covered just enough for some fun.

Here is Paige trying out the sled. Last year she would just stand there and watch all the older kids sled and had no desire to give it a whirl, this year she LOVED it!



Claire having a go at it.



Making snow angels.
Paige trying to give Claire a push....
and success.........
Claire's turn to give Paige a push.
Claire giving Paige a ride across the driveway.


Killian LOVES the snow, he just ran around the whole time like he was a puppy again.
Here is a video of Killian and his snowball, watch what his reaction is every time I say the word "snowball". Too cute!!


5 comments:

  1. He is cute. I'm surprised he likes snow so much. Maybe you'll have another day in the snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING for snow here for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures of them sledding!! Killian is so cute! Two of my dogs LOVE snow, the third - not so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you have an addiction problem...don't even start. I swear, I can eat an entire package (they are not small)in a day. Not a good habit to have. But oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete