Monday, January 25, 2010

The Bachelor

So tonight is Bachelor night! I love Monday if only for the reason that the Bachelor is on. I have to hand it to Jake he isn't taking an crap from these women is he? I love that he got rid of crazy a$$ Michelle and didn't give a rose to "you wanna kiss me don't you, Elizabeth". Tonight it looks good too, looks like he is continuing to not take any crap as he decides not to give out his last two roses. My friend Elizabeth said there is a website that tells you not only who his top 4 are, but who he picks. I don't want to know as it would ruin the show for me, however. she took a look and said that he does not like who he ends up with, well great that probably means I won't either! :) I do find it interesting that all the girls hate Vienna and we haven't seen anything to show why, maybe we will get some inside scoop tonight. If what I am getting from the previews is right, Jake doesn't give out the rose on his group date camping either, he throws it in the fire. We will see, are any of you Bachelor fans? What are your thoughts, who do you like???

No comments:

Post a Comment