Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesdays Tasties

Baked Potato Soup

6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
4 medium baked potatos- (cubed or chunked)
2 T margarine
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth + 1 cup water
1 cup half and half
1/3 cup chopped green onion
salt and pepper to taste

Bake or boil potatos. Fry bacon and crumble. Mix all ingredients and heat.

I am not a very big fan of baked potato soup, but Cory loves it so I make it for him and I will have a small bowl. I like to add a little cheese on top of mine because cheese is yummy on everything in my opinion. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. mmm, anything with bacon and half and half has to be yummy! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe...sounds delicious! I think I will make this tonight. I was just thinking what to fix for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, remind me of this recipe next time I complain about not having anythin. You would be proud of me though, I have been cooking almost everynight this whole month, being on the budget. I am missing Chipolte though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I have a very similar recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a EASY!!! and YUMMY!!! recipe for soup. I love to make soup on a cold winter's day.
    I have become a follower of your blog, I love to share new recipes and ideas. come by and visit maybe you can do the same, and I also have a GREAT!!! giveaway for you to enter.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come by and visit so you can receive your NEW!!! HAPPINESS!!! award.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete