Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Warming up.....

Well the temperatures have finally gotten out of the teens and twenties and we are officially into the 40's wahoo! Since the temperature has warmed up some the snow is finally starting to melt. We had two different snows that left us with enough but, not too much, to go sledding. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our two sledding adventures.



Yes, we are both big kids and still love to sled especially Cory!
I love this picture even if Paige's eyes are closed.

Paige was cold and didn't particularly care for the wet snow, but if you know my husband, he was determined to make her snap out of it and love sledding as much as he and Claire do.

Still no luck!

There's a smile.

Now she likes it.

Claire ready to head on down by herself.


Paige liked sitting in the snow and playing with my camera case too.

Claire tackling me.

3 comments:

  1. I love her mad picture. That's how everthing is the first time with my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures. Had to laugh at the one with Paige crying. I know Cory absolutely loves it and looks like you were having a good time, too. I still don't know how Claire stood to be out in the cold for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and so cute! I can't wait until Madeline is old enough to hop on a sled.

    ReplyDelete