Okay better late than never, here are some pictures from Christmas morning and Christmas night!
Paige awake, all smiles and ready to do some damage.
Both the girls got to open one present on Christmas Eve and it was a Zhu Zhu Pet, so when they got their houses for their pets on Christmas morning they were happy!
Claire with a game for her Leapster that Santa brought.
She asked for this back in October and I told her I would let Santa know. Next time we were at Target she looked for them and couldn't find them anywhere. Needless to say she was SUPER excited to open this present.
Paige already changing Katie's diaper and clothes.
She got the crib that she wanted for Katie too!
Okay, before we went to my sister's house for Christmas dinner and to see my side of the family I told Cory I would like to take a family picture so he set up the camera and got the timer ready. This is the best of the 5 we took, we couldn't get the girls to give us good smiles so I told them to think of something funny, something that would make them go ha ha. Well Claire got the idea but Paige just said "ha ha".
Claire with another game for her leapster at my sister's.
Paige acting silly.
Paige all excited and still acting silly.
Daddy and one of his girls!

Paige's eyes are actually kind of open in this picture, can it be?
Daddy and his other baby girl.
Me and my sister, everyone says we look so much alike I just don't see it that much.
Trying to get another family picture, this time with my dad as the photographer.
Still trying, nope

Papa playing with the girls and their Zhu Zhu pets, Paige LOVES hers......
Paige awake, all smiles and ready to do some damage.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their loved ones, I love this time of year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment