I made this recipe over the holidays and had several requests for the recipe, so here you go ladies......
Homemade Salsa
Ingredients:
* 16 oz. jar of picante sauce, tastes better at medium or hot
* 10 oz. can of Rotel, I use original
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 4 or 5 green onions, you only want to use the white part
* About 1/4 a bunch of cilantro, if you want it hotter use more cilantro (I cut off the stem part and only use from the part where the leaves begin, hope this make sense).
* Garlic powder to taste about 1 teaspoon
Directions:
* Pour picante sauce, rotel, cheese, onions, cilantro to taste and garlic powder into a food processor or a blender. Mix until it is all blended. Serve with your choice of chips, I use Tostado chips with a hint of Jalapeno. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Thanks Julie! That is soo yummy, yes, very tasty with the Jalapeno chips!! Are you all feeling better over there??
ReplyDelete