Monday, December 21, 2009

Florida Bound

okay not right this minute or anytime in the next few months, BUT I justed booked our family vacation for this summer and am so excited! I have heard that Siesta Key is absolutely beautiful and the beaches are amazing so that is where I set my eyes to go for our next vacation. Last summer we went Sanibel and it was beautiful there too, however, the beach was very shelly as they are known for shelling on Sanibel. I told myself that our next vacation to the beach would be on soft, powder like sandy beaches and when I heard that is exactly how it is in Siesta Key I starting looking for a nice place to stay. Good thing I started looking now as the complex that I found that looks nice and is ON THE BEACH (another one of mine and Cory's must haves) is already booking up for the summer. I am talking already booked for the month of July and half way booked for June. It worked out perfectly as far as timing goes. Last year we went on vacation the beginning of July and I NEVER thought it would get here, so this year we moved it up a month and right around the time of Cory's birthday! I can't imagine a better way to spend your birthday then sitting on the deck, having a drink and watching the sunset and he agrees. :)

3 comments: