Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

As you will see I titled this blog "Wordy Wednesday" because I know if I said wordless and then type even a few words someone......... Cassie, would totally bust me on it. So here are a few pictures that I forgot were on my camera from Thanksgiving. We tried to get Claire to get in the picture with me, Paige and my dad but she just wasn't in the mood. I still can't get use to my dad with a beard, it is hard for me and my sister to see him with one as he hasn't had one since we were in elementary school. He just has too handsome of a face to cover up with a bunch of hair, but that is just my opinion. Love ya dad!


3 comments:

  1. Awww. Love the pic of you and your daddy :) sweet. Did you see a huge tree fell over in the backyard of the ppl behind us. I hope all the other trees behave. I called Kelli and asked her if she knew where her umbrella was (couldn't resist):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beard or not, he's a handsom man...who looks a little like santa! gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete