Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesdays Tasties

Chili Cheese Dip

What you need:

* 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese- softened
* 1 can of Chili Mac
* Monterey Jack Cheese

Let's Make it:

*spread the softened cream cheese on a microwave safe plate covering all the way to the edges.

*pour chili mac over cream cheese

*sprinkle Monterey Jack Cheese over top of chili mac

*place the plate in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.

*serve with tortilla chips.

This appetizer is SO good and easy that I can't believe I haven't thought to share it with you all before now. My mom made it for Thanksgiving and my mother in law asked me to put it on here so here you go Connie and everyone else, enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. lovin that it is so easy..3 ingredients to make, can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie. It is so good and easy which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy. Where did you get the photo at the top of your page? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this from Cory and have made it a ton! Great one!

    ReplyDelete