I decided to start off easy doing one at a time and even easier by doing Claire first. Maybe I am just biased but, HOW CUTE IS SHE? She is just getting TOO big TOO fast, I can't believe she is going to start Kindergarten next year!
Then I moved on to my crazy Paige! She is having a hard time with pictures lately, either you get a smile with her eyes squinty or her eyes open but no smile. Sometimes you will get a pretty good smile and the eyes are open, but she will then lift her chin up as seen in this picture.
I had to throw this picture in, we were talking about seeing Santa and I happen to catch her expression at the right time.
Next, I moved on to trying to get a good shot of them together.
Waiting in line to see Santa, they can see him through the trees.
Paige telling him that she wants a baby doll, crib, clothes and food for the baby and Claire told him that she wanted a Leapster and games to go with it.
I have to admit that I don't usually buy the picture that Santa's helper takes but, this year it turned out too good not too. I took one with my camera as well but the mall one was better. If you click on the picture it will become bigger and you can see it better.

Merry Christmas!
Oh WOW!!! Love the pictures.. I love the expression of Paige when Santa was mentioned... The picture of the girls is priceless.. These are great!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery good pictures. I love their red dresses. That was a good Santa, too.
ReplyDeletelove them all!! I think that is the best Santa in town. I see him every yr. I think Claire is looking like your sister Amy a lot. I also love that pic of Paige and her funny expressions!! you should make a collage and pudt it in a frame. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, I think Claire does look like Amy in these pictures. Also, when did she started looking so mature? Geez, I can't believe how big she is getting! Paige's expressions are priceless.
ReplyDelete