
What you need:
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 can cream of potato soup
* 1 pound hamburger
* 1/2 pound bacon
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 can evaporated milk
* 1/2 cup cooked Wild Rice
* onion (optional)
* 3/4 cup milk
Let's Make it:
-fry bacon, cook meat (if you want to add the onion I added it at this point about half way through the meat being cooked) and cook wild rice.
-Drain any grease from the bacon and meat and pour into crock pot.
-Add soups, cheese, rice and evaporated milk.
-cook on low, after a few hours or so add 3/4 cups milk. If it is still too thick when you go to serve the soup you can add a little more milk to the mixture in the crock pot.
This is my sister's recipe, I made it for the first time this past Sunday and let me just tell you it is DELICIOUS!! I love new soup recipes especially easy ones you can do in the crock pot. What is cooking in your kitchen any good/easy soup recipes?
Mmmm! That looks so good!
ReplyDeleteOOOhhh, that sounds yummy! and EASY. Anything with beef, bacon and cheese HAS to be good. I will definately be trying this one, thanks for sharing!! How are you guys over there??
ReplyDeleteWe love wild rice soup. This looks yummy :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Gail
This looks SO GOOD....I am definitely wanting to try this!
ReplyDeleteI think i would love it, but my family just don't like rice at all! Poor me!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good!!!
ReplyDelete