Did any of you watch Oprah last week? I TIVOed the show with the women who got attacked by the Chimpanzee and could not bare to watch it all. I think I only watched 10 of the 30 minutes she was on. I felt so sorry for that poor women and when Oprah said that before the show was over Charla would reveal her face for the first time ever to the public, I just had to turn it off. Is that horrible of me to not watch and to turn it off? Hearing the 911 call was disturbing enough, why in the world didn't the women who owned the Chimp start beating it with something? She just stood there and watched as her friend was being attacked/eaten by her monkey, hello!! Yes, I understand that she was probably in shock or afraid that if she grabbed a bat or something and starting hitting it that the Chimp may then turn on her and start to attack the owner but too bad!! If you are dumb enough to have a wild animal as a pet then you need to be willing to get involved if something like what happened with Charla happens.
Oh a lighter note, Twilight comes out tomorrow or for all you die hard fans tonight at midnight. I am going with a few of my friends this Sunday to see it and I can't wait! I do have to admit that I hope New Moon is better than Twilight as I was disappointed in how much they changed from the book with the first movie. After I watched it I wished that I would have had a way to contact Stephanie Meyer and ask her why she allowed so many changes from the book. As far as I can tell from the few different previews I have seen New Moon is more in tune with the book but I have already seen some differences just from the previews. When Bella see's Paul turn into a wolf for the first time, in the book Jacob is standing right next to her and in the movie Bella is by herself and Jacob is in a house, huh?? When Alice returns to talk to Bella about Edward, they are talking in Bella's truck and in the book all their talking takes place in Bella's house or in Alice's car, why change something so simple??? One more example of change would be at the end when they go see the Volturi and Aro snaps that guys neck, what?? In the book they just pass by the group of people coming in for a tour and Bella knows that is going to happen to them, especially the women who is pleading in another language.
Okay, okay I will stop going on and on now! All in all I know that it will be great, I can't wait to see Edward and Jacob. I have to admit that I was a die hard Edward fan all through the books, but now that I have seen previews for New Moon, Jacob sure is easy to look at, isn't he? What team are you on, Team Edward or Team Jacob.
I have yet to read a single book, I know, i know. The world has gone crazy over this Twilight!! Edward is on Ellen show on friday! Did you see the Oprah interview with the author? Never written anything before. amazing. Is the other guy in the movie the one who changes into the wolf?? I still remember him young in shark boy and lava girl.. I cant go gaga over him, bc I always dcommented how he looked like Dillon when he was shark boy...hope you like the New Moon!!
ReplyDeleteI can.not.wait for my girls' night to see New Moon on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI am solidly Team Edward and really hope that they hold true to the book in this movie. :-)
Team Edward all the way!
ReplyDeleteGO TEAM EDWARD! I tried to get a ticket to midnight viewing with some friends last Monday, but all 1200 seats were sold out. This morning I decided I could'nt wait till tomorrow to see it, so I tried to get tickets for today...nope, sold out all day. So tomorrow it is...can't wait!
ReplyDelete