I thought that it would be fun for all of us to share some of our favorite holiday recipes over the next couple of months. It can be something that you make for Thanksgiving or Christmas. One of your favorite brunch recipes, appetizers, salad, main dish or dessert. The first one I am going to share with you is my Ham and Cheddar Loaf recipe which I like to make on Christmas morning when we have my in laws over to visit, see the girls and open gifts.

What you need:
* 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
* 1 pkg. Oscar Mayer Deli Style Ham
* 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* 1/4 cup Mayo
* 1 egg beaten
* 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
Let's Make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place dough on lightly floured surface, then roll into 12 x 8 inch rectangle.
- Top dough evenly with ham, overlapping slices slightly, leaving about 1/2 inch around all sides.
- Mix cheese and mayo then spread over ham.
- Moisten edges of dough w/ water. Start at one long side and fold one third of dough over filling, then repeat w/other side.
- Firmly pinch ends of dough together to seal.
- Place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cut 3 diagonal slits in top of dough
- Brush evenly with egg, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting into 6 slices to serve.
What are some of your favorite holiday recipes??
I like this recipe, it sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI have become a follower, so I can join Tuesday Tasties.
Geri
Thanks for the linkie help. I couldn't even get "back in" to check it.
ReplyDeletesounds tasty!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteI make this or something like it all the time. I will wrap about anything in bread! The boys favorite is for me to mix pizza sauce with pizza cheese and add frozen meatballs that I have thawed. They also love for me to fill it with BBQ sauce and left over pulled pork.
ReplyDelete