I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families. I have so much to be thankful for that I couldn't possible list it all for we would be here all day. However, on the top of my list would be my wonderful husband, beautiful girls, friends and the health that surronds my entire family! We have been so blessed over the past year especially with everything that has been happening with the economy. I could go on and on all day, this is barely scrapping the surface. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, what are you most thankful for?
And Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Adam Sandler singing us out!
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Turkey Day to you all!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pretty tree on your header. I am kind of sad to see Autumn leave and yet as it leaves and Thanksgiving ends,...winter is just around the corner and along with it comes the blessings of Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI hope your home will be blessed abundantly with God's love.
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits