Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Today was the Thanksgiving Feast at Claire and Paige's preschool. It is always fun to go watch all the kids sing the songs they have been working so hard on in music class for the last 4 weeks. Only the 3 and 4 year olds sang today but they did bring the 2's in so they could watch. Paige was so cute sitting there watching all the big kids sing. I kept trying to get her attention, I could see her looking around for me. Her teacher saw me waving, trying to get her to see me and even said "There is your mom Paige", Paige replied "where" and Ms. Susan kept pointing and trying to help her find me in the crowd. It was too cute and took her awhile but....

Here she is looking for me:

Ah, now she sees me, she gave me a bigger smile at first but I wasn't ready so here she is still giving me a little smile!

Claire was so excited to finally get to sing her songs that she has been working on and to wear her Indian Vest along with her Indian Necklace they have been working on in class over the last few weeks.
As you can see she found me much easier than Paige and I was ready!!

Claire eating her feast with her friends!

Claire and her friend Skylyn

After we got home I had the girls stay outside so I could take some more pictures of them. I can't remember the last time I got out my camera and took some pictures of them (which is not like me) I think they turned out pretty good!





6 comments:

  1. Great pictures and such a beautiful day to be outside. Looks like Claire was having a good time at her Thanksgiving feast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, I miss those days of having the feast at school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures!

    i don't think that our dried potatoes/bear bones necklace is going to make it into the box of treasures i keep that the kids have made...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's my kind of thanksgiving dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love the huge smile when Paige finally spotted you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST realized that the comment you left me tracked back to a "no reply" mailbox. :-(

    Of course you can link to my New Moon review on Wednesday, and I'm happy to link my post over to you. It should be a really good comparison of our points of view! :-)

    ReplyDelete