Almond and Craisin Salad
All you need:
* Lettuce any kind and however much you want
* Slivered Almonds, again however many you like
* Craisins, you pick the right amount
* Feta Cheese, you guessed it, you pick the amount
* Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Put it all together in a bowl, toss and enjoy!
My sister made this for the first time a few weeks ago for my dad's 65th birthday and it was SO good, I have been craving it ever since. I went to the store on Sunday to get all the ingredients and have made it for dinner last night and lunch today. It is so refreshing, absolutely delicious and one of the easiest salads ever to make. Any time I don't have to cut something up for a salad I am all over it, all you have to do is open packages and dump.
This sounds good, Julie. I will have to try it. Love that it is so easy.
ReplyDelete