GOOD FOR YOU!! I think I'm gonna jump on that wagon with you. I am down 7 pounds since I ended my treatment, but I have yet to really get busy with the whole weight loss thing. Thanks for the encouragement!
I may join in. I don't really need to lose any weight, but I want to lose some inches. I'll try and measure myself this weekend and jump on the bandwagon! Fun!
GOOD FOR YOU!! I think I'm gonna jump on that wagon with you. I am down 7 pounds since I ended my treatment, but I have yet to really get busy with the whole weight loss thing. Thanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDeleteOkay!! I am down.......6pounds!! I have been walking, but couldnt today with my migrane..hopefully tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteYou go girls!!! That is fantastic with all the weight loss...
ReplyDeleteI may join in. I don't really need to lose any weight, but I want to lose some inches. I'll try and measure myself this weekend and jump on the bandwagon! Fun!
ReplyDelete