Friday, August 21, 2009

Claire's Classroom Visit

The long awaited day has finally arrived Claire got to go back to school. It was so neat to see the excitement in her eyes and face this morning as we left to go meet her teachers. She was practically running to get down the stairs to her classroom. It makes me feel so relaxed and happy that she loves school and couldn't wait for it to start back up again, she has only been asking since the middle of July when she got to go back to school.

Claire outside the classroom waiting to go in!

Claire and Emma introducing themselves to the class pet "Patches"

Concentrating on the puzzle

Cutting out the circle that she had traced to make her name tag for the teachers to get to know her.

Making a new friend.

With her teachers Mrs. Howren and Mrs. Flynn



On another note, ladies don't forget that Monday is our first "weigh in" so keep on exercising and try to eat the best that you can over the weekend. I am going to have a hard weekend with the food as Cory and I are going to The Fox on Saturday night to see Mary Poppins and before hand are going to eat dinner at Vito's. I have already looked over the menu and am planning on getting a salad and then am going to split a pizza with Cory and try to only have a few pieces. Then on Sunday we are having Cory's side of the family over to celebrate my mother in laws 60th birthday. So again the food is going to be VERY tempting. I am planning on going to the gym both Saturday and Sunday to hopefully burn as many calories as possible so I do not gain back any of the weight that I have lost so far this week. Ahh, the joys of dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment