Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Tuesdays Tasties Today

Sorry but I am not going to do a Tuesdays Tasties post today, I know there are so many of you out there that count down the days until I post a new recipe on Tuesday, Ha, ya right, but for those of you that do enjoy the recipes I will post a new one next Tuesday.
On another note the girls and I went to the Zoo today with Aunt Lauren and I am TIRED! Oh what I would give to be able to curl up in bed and take a nap, but that's not gonna happen. First of all Paige fell asleep in the car on the way home and did NOT go back to sleep once we got home so she is awake and secondly, I have orientation for work tonight from 4:30-6:30pm. Meaning I have to get the girls ready and dinner packed and head over to my parents to drop the girls off so I can then turn around and head to orientation, yeah fun!!
Here are a few pictures from the zoo, the animals were really awake and about today. We also visited a new part of the zoo called the Imagination Center or something like that, it is free and the kids get to play inside for 45 minutes, they loved it!









Paige didn't ride on the monkey but I had to get a picure of her on one as well most of you know why!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day, but I know going to the zoo is tiring. I am surprised Paige even got on the monkey for the picture. Ha! Hope your orientation goes well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures.. so good.. I am shocked that Paige even got close to the monkey!!! How did you make that happen?? Ha! I am sure you tried after all that. Good luck tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I don't know how you got your comment to come across as me saying it. Did you log in like usual? Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete