We played with babies
Checked out the sensory table
Painted
Called daddy to tell him how it was going and sent him an email
Played in the kitchen
Tried out the potty-twice!
We also went outside to try out the playground, it was a good day! Her first day is Monday and mommy does not stay so we will see how it all goes, my prediction is.......she cries.
good luck with that! I hope for both your sakes it goes GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Paige had a very busy morning. It is great that she got to see her classroom before Monday. I have to concur that she will probably cry for a little while but the teacher will get her involved and she will be fine.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's in preschool!! Where is she going? And I think the big question is...will you cry??
ReplyDeleteShe is going to Circle of Friends Preschool at Manchester United Methodist Church, same place Claire goes. She will go two days a week. What will I do with both the girls gone?
ReplyDeleteI hadn't really thought about whether I will cry or not, but I don't think I will as I am use to leaving her with people. :)