Walking with Nana and Papa on the way to the Fishing Pier so we can rent some sifters.
On the boardwalk looking out onto the ocean!
Everybody now!
The girls with Nana and Papa
Dad and Cory working hard for those sharks teeth.
Hey, Cory is this one I can't tell!
Venice was really beautiful even though it was extremely hot and we didn't have much luck finding sharks teeth. Cory did find some though so it wasn't a wasted trip!
Day 5
Our swimmer!
This was the first night we tried to take pictures but it was still too sunny!
Off to dinner at Doc Ford's!
Day 6- Whose ready for pictures and ice cream??
The Lighthouse
This one is too funny not to share, like our hair??
Last Day- Cory and I left the girls with my parents and went out to dinner! We went to one of the islands most popular restaraunts The Island Cow. We heard that their portions were huge and they weren't kidding. Cory said don't forget the name of the restaruant.
WONDEFFUL PICTURES!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I misspelled wonderful.
ReplyDeleteKiley, Shelley and I love your photos !!!Kiley can't wait to go on your next vacation !! Tim H.Julie , thanks for giving me this site.
ReplyDelete