We are there and head straight to the beach. The girls are showing me the first of many shells they found during our stay.
I wasn't sure how Paige was going to like the beach and waves of the ocean, but she did great and loved them both. I can not believe how calm the water is in Sanibel, no waves all we saw were ripples that were caused by boats and jetski's.
Day 2- Sunday
Having lunch on our awesome screened in patio.
The condos we stayed in.
Cory digging his hole, he started it on day 2 and wanted to see how big he could get it.
Swimming with daddy!
Day 3- Monday
The girls were up and ready to go back out to the beach and pool by 8am.
Paige learned how to jump into the pool with her innertube around her. She did that a couple of times and then ditched it to go solo, she loves going all the way under and then coming back up!
Yes, I was there too.
Claire loves her Papa!!
That is all for now, I will post days 4-7 on Wednesday as tomorrow is Tuesdays Tasties, be sure to check back!
It is a beautiful place where you stayed and wonderful pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time!
ReplyDelete