What do you all say that we do a tasty appetizer this week? This was introduced to me by my neighbor Carol and is really good and easy. Every time that I make it I get asked for the recipe so here you go ladies!
Southwest Corn Dip
What you need:
* 3 cans shoepeg corn
* 1 small jar diced pimentos
* 1 bunch green onions finely chopped
* 1-2 small cans chopped green chillies
* Jalapenos- to taste the hotter you like the more you add obviously!
* 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
* 1 cup Monetery Jack Cheese
* 1 cup Hellman's Mayo
* 1 cup Sour Cream
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and store in fridge, overnight is best! I serve with Frito Scoops.
If you are having a large party and need a lot of food go ahead and make this recipe as is, however, if you are only have 1 or 2 couples over then I would cut the recipe in half as it makes a ton!
Enjoy!!
sounds yummy
ReplyDeletei love your new blog pic...you look pretty!