As soon as we woke up this morning the girls immediately wanted to go to the pool, I am talking 8:30am. We held Claire off until 9:45am and then Cory took her to the pool while mom, Paige and I went to explore a few shops on the island. I am looking for cute t-shirts that say Sanibel for the girls to take home as souvenirs, but we didn't have much luck.
As soon as we got back to the condo Paige was ready to join in on swimming herself. We got ready and headed down to find Claire swimming all over the place and doing a great job! Of course just like younger sibling do when they see their older brother or sister doing something new they want to try it too. Before I knew it Paige was holding her breath and going under water to open her eyes and see what Claire was doing. It really was cute to see the two of them going under water to look at each other and then come up laughing. Paige quickly learned how to go under water and blow out her air to make huge bubbles which she though was hilarious.
We are definitely going to get Claire into some swimming lessons when we get home and if the teacher will take Paige too we will sign her up as well. Both of the girls as so comfortable in the water, too comfortable if you ask me that it makes me nervous. So if we can get some lessons to help them, especially Claire become a good swimmer that would be great.
Cory and I are going to take the girls to the Lighthouse on the island for pictures tonight, hopefully they will both smile and we will get some good ones. Tomorrow is our last day and we are all dumbed about it, but ready to get home at the same time. The girls aren't sleeping as well as they do back home so I will be glad to get them home and both back into separate rooms and their own beds.
Hope you are enjoying your last day! It is so hard to leave such beauty and peace and come back to mo. We have been missing our neighbors:) And Dewey looks out the window daily your way, for Killian!
ReplyDelete