Friday, July 17, 2009

A Beautiful Day!!

I can not get over the weather we are having here right now and are suppose to have for the rest of the weekend. Here it is middle of July and 75 degrees, when it is normally mid to upper 90's with a TON of humidity. I actually opened the windows in the house to get some fresh air in and am loving it. I can hear the wind blowing, the birds singing, our neighbor playing with their dog (yes you Carol) and even people doing yard work, it feels like Spring again. I decided that it was way to beautiful of a day to spend inside so the girls and I went to the park. For the first 30-40 minutes I walked around with them and helped Claire figure out how to climb the rock wall and reassured Paige that she was okay and not going to fall off the top of the rock wall once I got her up there. For the last 15 minutes or so I just sat back and watched all the kids playing. I enjoyed the warmth of the sun as it beat down on me and loved feeling the cool breeze as it blew past me and through my hair. I could easily live somewhere that has this type of weather year round. It is so fun to sit back and watch kids play and how they interact with each other when they think you are not around or watching.
Here are a few pics from our day at the park. Any of you other bloggers from STL, can you name which park we went to?






You can see the concern on Paige's face, she wanted down!

My climber taking a little break and trying to figure out where to grab/step next.


For some reason Paige loved the rocks, seriously of all the things to play with, rocks?

3 comments:

  1. Queeney!!! i always forget about that park! Fun! B had a Dr appt today, right smack in the middle of the day. If I'd known it was gonna be so nice, i would've rescheduled. Thanks for the info on linking. That's what I've been trying, but it still messes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queeny! I grew up at that park, would know it any day!! If we were fever-free we could have come today ;(

    ReplyDelete