those jammies look familiar! We see Brooke in hers a lot too! They look so sweet all ready for bed, don't they :) Thanks again for dragging, i mean, taking me to the gym with you this week..i am loving it!!
how sweet! I forget girls wear jammies to bed. My boys would throw a fit if I made them wear anything more than their undies...except Christmas Eve...they always open new jammies and wear them on christmas eve.
Hi! I jumped over from "Here's the Diehl" & had to comment when I saw the money jammies. My daughter wears the same ones every chance she gets. Love your blog... just started one myself. Jill
I love Claire's monkey jammies!
ReplyDeletethose jammies look familiar! We see Brooke in hers a lot too! They look so sweet all ready for bed, don't they :) Thanks again for dragging, i mean, taking me to the gym with you this week..i am loving it!!
ReplyDeletehow sweet! I forget girls wear jammies to bed. My boys would throw a fit if I made them wear anything more than their undies...except Christmas Eve...they always open new jammies and wear them on christmas eve.
ReplyDeleteOMG.. Love the pics.. They are SO CUTE!! I can't get over how much older Claire looks with her straight hair...
ReplyDeleteHi! I jumped over from "Here's the Diehl" & had to comment when I saw the money jammies. My daughter wears the same ones every chance she gets.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog... just started one myself.
Jill