Saturday, March 6, 2010

Copycat

I knew this time would come as it always does with anyone who has more than one child. It started about two weeks ago with Paige wanting to know and do everything Claire is doing. Here are a few examples:

She wants to wear the same shirt/outfit as Claire

If possible she wants her shoes to match Claire's

At bed time if Claire's door is open then Paige wants hers open or if it is closed then Paige wants her closed too.

If Claire's fan is on then Paige wants her fan on.

If they are both having a microwavable pretzel for lunch (I know great lunch right) and I ask if Paige wants salt she will ask if Claire is having salt and will then answer however I say Claire is having her pretzel.


I am sure the list could go on and on, but you all get the picture. I think that it is cute how Paige wants to do everything like her big sister and for the time being Claire doesn't mind it, she even laughs and tells Paige she is so funny for wanting to be like her. I know that time will come to an end and Claire will start to get annoyed by it as my older sister did, but for now I am enjoying it!!

2 comments: