I am also proud to tell you all that Cory has been sticking with his diet too and is down 7 lbs. He would be even less if he could have gone to the gym this week, but with his "procedure" that was done last Thursday the doctor told him to take a week of from the gym. I can already see a difference in him, especially in his face. Keep up the good work honey!!
On another note the girls and I went downtown to see Cory at work today. Of course it has been sunny and beautiful, in the upper 60's to low 70's all week and we pick the day that it is raining and in the 40's to go. Both the girls wanted to continue wearing their flip flops that they have gotten use to wearing again this week, along with either a dress or skirt and nothing on their tiny, thin legs. Here are a few pictures of our lunch date with daddy.
Claire loved sitting at daddy's desk and pretending it was her desk and that she was "working".
Taking some very important notes, I won't be surprised if she follows in her daddy's footsteps and goes into the business world. Hey maybe some day she will even work at Purina too! :)
Outside looking at the Japanese Koi fish with daddy. Ever since Claire heard the story of how one of daddy's co-workers little boys fell in the pond she is very leery of the fish and today was definitely NOT having anything to do with those fish.
You can see Claire keeping her distance in the background.
Claire wanted to take a picture of Cory and I so here you go. It was so funny watching her with my big ol camera, she was making some funny noises and telling us to smile.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Woohoo!!! 15lbs!! Way to go Julie! Such a great inspiration for me just starting out. I will definately stick to it. I did go walking outside yesterday, since i couldn't go to the gym and I am sore from that!! I will definately go monday am with you:)
ReplyDeleteGo Julie!!! You're awesome! Great pictures of the girls at work. Can I tell you that I'm jealous that Cory works at Purina. I hear it's an awesome company!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! You are doing great!! Congrats on all your hard work.
ReplyDeleteI love to give my son the camera to take pictures, he takes it so seriously :)
the boys love to visit dad at work! Of couse, since he's in the ministry they can pretty much rule the roost when they get there.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great! So proud of you! Where are ya'll going on vacation? I love going to Destin, FL...the beaches there are amazing! The pics of the girls are precious!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! What are you doing to drop that weight!??!? No, really, I want to know! You do look fantastic, and I'm not sure where that extra 10 lbs is going to come from! I too have family vacation in July and am hoping that my lbs are less by then as well, so I need your tips!
ReplyDelete