Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Night with Madeline

Our friends Lori and Dave had tickets to the hockey game last night and asked if I would mind watching Madeline for them so they could go, my answer.....absolutely not!! The girls and I got to watch her from 5pm to about 10:30pm and enjoyed every single minute of it. I can't believe that she is already 4 months old, seems like just yesterday Lori had her! Here are a few pictures I took of all the girls, everyone did great.

Claire couldn't get enough time with her, she LOVED holding her and was a great help.
Paige did great with her too, however, she didn't need quite as much Madeline time to fill her quota. :)
I love this picture look at that adorable face and those big blue eyes!
Claire took this picture of the two of us, she was in such a great mood and giving me tons of smiles and just laughing.
Tummy time for everyone.
Love this picture too, Paige shared one of her favorite toys with Madeline, her HoHo monkey, looks like Madeline liked it too.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like all of you were enjoying Madeline. She sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the pictures! The girls look so cute with her. I bet she had a blast. Thank you so much for watching her! Its nice to know she's in good in hands when we leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. such great pictures of everyone. Madeline is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete