Saturday, March 27, 2010
Bunco
Last night was such a fun night, seven other moms and I all got together for "Bunco", ah yeah sure we did, well we truly meant too, however, it never happened. We had so much fun hanging out talking, eating and drinking that before we knew it the clock said 10:30pm. What happened to the evening, we were all having such a great time laughing and comparing stories that the time just slipped away from us. It was so nice to be able to talk to other moms that have children the same age as my two and to hear that they too are struggling with the same things I struggle with! That their husbands get just as frustrated as mine and deal with it in almost the same type of matter. That their children fight them on going to the bathroom before they leave the house or on what they are going to eat for dinner. That their kiddos would rather sit in front of the t.v. all day than play outside. We all had such a GREAT time that we have decided to make it a monthly thing, the last Friday of every month we will get together for what we will say is "Bunco", but we may or may not get around to playing. Any moms that live here in town and want to join the group are more than welcome it is such a great outlet and time away from motherhood, just let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been in a Bunco group for several years. We have 12 in our group. Its always so much fun and a nice girls night out!
ReplyDeleteI love bunco! I look forward to it every month.
ReplyDeleteI have never played bunco...but I hear it's sooo much fun! I'm glad you had a girls' night. :-)
ReplyDelete