Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't have to ask me twice!

Have any of you seen this new Yacht that a French shipbuilding ship company joined with one in Monaco built called the WHY 58 X 38? It is supposedly a "green" yacht, that has seating for 12 passengers and 20 crew.






On the lower deck are the common premises, such as lounge, piano bar and dining area
The dining room opens onto the sea view



Three decks, a 25 meter pool, a spa, helicopter pad, sauna, gym and massage room, a 130 meter promenade, music room, dining room, cinema, sun decks, suites, terraces, lounge.
The decks are connected by stairs but there is also an elevator.

Is that all, geesh I am in who is coming with me???

4 comments:

  1. When do we leave??!! I have been SICK over here, thought it was a migraine, but maybe not, everytime i sat up....yuck..til late last night. needless to say no gym today either. Planning on Thursday, on a bright note, at least my diet part is going great, I had 2 pieces of toast yesterday, thats it!! Not the way i wanna do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo could use a little trip on that boat today! We are so ready for some sunshine.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, do I book my plane ticket now or later?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a Star Wars vacation boat!

    ReplyDelete