Wednesday, March 31, 2010
33 but 18
So today is my birthday and yes I turned 33! I remember being in college and thinking that people in their 20's were old and in your thirties, wow. I love this time of my life, I sure don't feel 33, I still feel (except for the occasional achy muscles and bones) like I am 18. So yes I may be 33 today, but I still feel 18 which is also the weight that I have lost so far, 18 lbs, wahoo! My goal is to be down another 5 before we go on vacation in June which should be a snap. I hope to be down another 10 before we go, we will see. Hope you all have a great day, it sure is ABSOLUTELY beautiful here in the Midwest, sunny and up to 80 today, happy birthday to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Julie! I know what you mean, when I was in nursing school i had 2 really good friends who were 40, they were hip and fun, but they were 40!! Now that i am 40 somthing I too, feel like I am still in my 20's! hope you are having a great day!!
ReplyDeleteA day late...but hope your birthday was great!
ReplyDelete