Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 12

The top 12 contestants on American Idol were announced this week so who are you rooting for? Here are my top 4 girls in order from favorite to least favorite and top 3 guys. I had it narrowed down to top 3 girls, but Katie Stevens is so cute and does have a good voice she just had a bad night this week.

Didi Benami- I have been a fan of hers ever since I saw one of her audition in Hollywood. She has such a different voice and we LOVED her this week with "Rhiannon" so good!! She is my fave.

Crystal Bowersox- She has a different voice as well and is Cory's favorite girl this season. I like her, but does the girl have any feelings, did you see her this week when Ryan was announcing the top 12, she didn't smile, not once.

Siobhan Magnus- Man does this girl have a voice, she can REALLY sing! I love that she is different and not afraid to show it.

Katie Stevens- Like I said earlier she is super cute and does have a good voice, just royally screwed up this week with "Breakaway".

Lee Dewyze- He is my favorite guy, love his voice too! He did great last week with "Lips of an Angel" and his version of "Fireflies" this week was good too. I like that he isn't afraid to sing current songs.

Michael Lynche- who isn't a fan of Big Mike? He has such a great storyline with just having a baby etc and he is a great singer. He did a FANTASTIC job this week with "This Women's Work".

Casey James- I am not the biggest fan of good old Casey, but Cory likes him so we root for him. I think he may go the country route, we will see.

5 comments:

  1. I have all the same top girl picks!! I think Crystal is too self conscious of her smile and therefore doesnt smile. I tell Mike she needs some Crest white strips. Well, I am in need of some again too, but just sayin. Okay, the boys....I am NOT a Casey fan, he reminds me too much of Bucky!!! LOVE Big Mike. he is the most consistent and never off key and can really perform! Not quite sold on Dewey as a singer, but love his name...oh, it's actually Dewyze isn't it, oh well. He sounds off key a lot, but is good1 The only thing with the girls, is that they have all been singin songs from the 60's and 70's it seems like..yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, love the new pink and green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Crystal is my fave girl. I wonder if she doesn't smile much cuz she is self conscious about her teeth...she is hard to figure out, though. I agree, Lee's voice rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee and Didi are my favs, too!! We are loving Idol this season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well...for the fist time in a while...I don't totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete