to this:
so fast? Everyone always says enjoy every minute with them as they grow up too quickly and now I know exactly what they mean.
Paige is turning into quite a hand full lately. Wow, she definitely is miss independent and when she has her mind made up about something forgot changing it. We have had several days where she has been sent to her room and many tears have been shed. I didn't think that she could be as stubborn as her sister, but I am quickly finding out that she is and she might even be a little more so in that direction.
Cory still has his beard and let me tell you I am so done with it. It was fine at first when he was first starting to grow it and it was nice and short. Now it is getting all full and really hairy and it is SO not my thing. I don't understand why men feel the need to have hair on their face, especially someone in their 30's it just looks ridiculous. I would post a pic of him with it, but I haven't taken any of him lately.
Only thing new with me is that I got some new glasses. Claire wanted to take a picture of me with them on, so here you go. Don't I just look lovely with no makeup on and in my work out clothes.
I like your new glasses. Wow, seeing the picture of Claire as a baby and now is really something. Glad you have her registered for half day Kindergarten. I think it will make the transition easier on mom and Claire.
ReplyDeleteI love the glasses!!! And I don't even want to talk about our kids turning 5!!!! Nope...sure don't! :( OH- and Todd grows a beard every year for a few months after football season and I hate it, too. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look cute in your new glasses..a lot like Claire in hers :) You will LOVE her new school!!! it is great! They DO grow toooo fast, huh.
ReplyDelete