First of all I would like to say thank you for all who had such kind words for me after my blog yesterday. I figured I was not the only mommy out there who feels the way I did over the weekend, but it is always nice to hear you all confirm it. Even if you couldn't relate I thank you for listening and for the hugs that I received.
Also, I am not sure if I have posted this recipe before or not, so if I have I apologize, but it is so good and easy that it is a must have for your recipe box! :)
Easy Mexican Casserole
3-4 grilled chicken breasts, cut into but sized pieces
1 jar of your favorite salsa
2 cups of cooked noodles (choose your favorite shape)
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Grease a 9" X 13" dish. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Mix chicken, salsa, noodles, sour cream and 1/2 of cheese together. Pour into prepared pan, Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
2. Remove foil, top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and it's bubbly in the middle.
You can also add a can of corn or black olives to your taste. Or top with crushed tortilla chips. I always have Cory grill some extra chicken breasts when we grill and freeze them so I have some handy. This is a really easy to make and so good that even my girls will eat it and that is saying something! :)
Mmmm, that sounds really good!!
ReplyDelete