Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Claire with her bag all decorated for her Valentine party at school.
Claire got a pink bean bag and some Valentine books for V-Day!

Paige giving me a good smile with her eyes actually open!!
I love these pictures of her, she was in such a good mood and actually cooperating with me and the camera. This dress was a hand me down from when Claire when she was 2 and I just LOVE it!!
Paige got another Zhu Zhu along with a new bed for "pinky" and a few Valentine books as well.

What did I get for Valentine's Day well the one thing I have been nagging at Cory for the past month to do.

Yes, the beard is gone and I can once again see that handsome face that I married, aren't little things sometimes the best presents!!

3 comments:

  1. You really do have two of the cutest daughters EVER! I love Claire's sleepy picture in the bean bag; so adorable. Paige and her new Zhu Zhu make a really sweet picture too. :-)

    Corey does look good with facial hair, but I'm glad your sweetie shaved for you for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great gift! I was so so so glad when Bran shaved a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! you give some really great gifts for Valentine's day...My kids each got a rapper-like heart candy necklace and a chocolate toad, that says Toadally love you..I am sure they would have much rather gotten a beanbag and books :) I think I like Cory WITH the beard...just sayin!

    ReplyDelete