The problem that Cory and I have in our household is that we LOVE to watch T.V. I am not talking a few shows a week I am talking a few shows a night bringing our total of t.v. shows that we watch to at least 10 shows a week. What are they you ask well let's discuss them.
Mondays are are lightest night of t.v, but I have to watch The Bachelor. The thing is that I don't even really like Jake, I think he is a total cheese ball, however, I am totally sucked in to this show. It is one drama after another which is to be expected with a house full of women. Cory watches 24 and if I have nothing else to do I might watch it with him, but usually I pass. I really enjoyed watching Trauma on Mondays, but it hasn't been on in awhile so I don't know what is up with that.
Tuesdays we watch American Idol, LOST and NCIS Los Angeles. Yes, we watched the auditions for American Idol, however, I am glad that they are over and we are moving on to LA. I am not sure about Ellen being the new judge, someone please explain to me what she knows about music? I hope that she actually gives them advice and criticism and doesn't try to be funny all the time.
LOST started this week and we were very happy with the first episode. It answered a lot of the questions that we have had since the beginning of the show. I was also happy to see, at least from the first episode, that it doesn't look as though this season is going to be so confusing. Only time will tell though and as we saw they do somehow end up getting off the island and having no memory of each other, which I do have to admit made me a little sad.
NCIS Los Angeles is also tivoed on Tuesdays and some weeks I watch it and others I don't. I like the fact that it isn't a show that you have to watch every week to understand what is going on.
Wednesdays we watch Modern Family and oh my is that show great! My sister told us about the show and said we had to watch it and now we are addicted, it is a fun/easy show that allows you to laugh and enjoy the characters.
Thursdays oh my Thursdays are CRAZY for us..... We started watching The Deep End and it is okay, but I could definitely do with out it if I had to. We will see how it progresses over the next month or so.
Grey's of course as we have been watching it from the very beginning and I can't see myself giving up on it now. It is like an E.R. where you continue on with it even when the story lines have their ups and downs.
The Vampire Diaries, one of my favorites, it is kind of like a 90210 show for me. I got hooked into the Twilight books and then the House of Night Series which are also about vampires and I truly thought V.D wouldn't last, however, I look forward to watching it every week.
Burn Notice on USA, we LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! If you all don't watch this show you should definitely give it a try, the characters are GREAT and every storyline is good. I can honestly say that I haven't seen one episode that I didn't like.
Private Practice, this has been a great spin off of Grey's and I love the characters on this show as well. They have some great drama on this show too.
Project Runway, I know this show has been on for a long time, but I just started watching it last season and really enjoy it. It is unlike any other show I watch and I love to see what the designers come up with on their assignment. It is one of those shows you can read a book and watch at the same time because it doesn't take a lot of concentration.
Fridays, can you believe we don't watch anything on Fridays, I couldn't even tell you what is on. We use this night as a roll over/catch up night from the show we haven't watched during the week yet.
Saturdays-nothing
Sundays- Brothers and Sisters, love this show too, those Walkers crack me up!!
I also have to mention that I watch General Hospital daily as well so add that to my list of shows to watch throughout the week. This week has been really good to with Sonny shooting Dante and then finding out that not only is he an undercover cop, but his son!!! Any other GH watchers out there?
I can't wait for Royal Pains and In Plain Sight to start back up on USA along with Army Wives on Lifetime. See I told you we have a problem and I am sure some of you are wondering how a mom of two can find the time to sit down and watch all these shows. Well it is called get the kids by 8pm and stay up to about 11pm watching at least 2-3 shows a night. I know that it is crazy, but it is how we relax and unwind every night, how about you, what are you favorite shows???
Hi! I wanted to let you know I have gone private on my blog for awhile and I wanted to send you an invite. If your interested please send me an email at pinkpolkadotaa@aol.com Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel the same way about "The Deep End"--I am watching but haven't decided if it is going to make the cut or not!
ReplyDeleteI'm a total TV addict:
ReplyDeleteSunday - Brothers & Sisters
Monday - Chuck & CSI: Miami
Tuesday - NCIS & NCIS: Los Angeles (and DWTS, when applicable)
Wednesday - CSI: NY
Thursday - CSI, Bones, Grey's, Private Practice, Burn Notice and the Deep End.
Friday - Ghost Whisperer
I, too, can't wait for Royal Pains and In Plain Sight come back! Plus I'm waiting for the new season of True Blood. :-)
girl, I feel your pain. We can record 6 shows at once and I still can't get it all recorded sometimes.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I'm not really a TV person. I love LOST (you know) and I got into Glee this year. I do like Grey's Anatomy but I always forget to watch it...and DVR it, so every couple of weeks I catch up on Hulu. Other than that I don't really watch TV. But, I'm an internet addict. I'm usually surfing the 'Net in the evenings. :)
ReplyDeleteI love The Bachelor too! And I am with you on not being crazy about Jake. He is a little too mushy for me. I like my man to be manly.
ReplyDeletehave you gone to the bachelor blog. It is the funniest thing ever. The girl does it for every season and she is super funny. www.ihategreenbeans.com
ReplyDelete