Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesdays Tasties Slump

Hi All,

Well it has finally happened and I knew it would eventually, I am running out of recipes to share with everyone. I know I can dig through my cookbooks and find some, but I don't like to post a recipe unless I have tried it and know first hand that it is good. So what I thought I would do is turn it over to you all for a little while. Send me some of your favorite recipes through my email and I will post them on my blog, with credit to you of course, we will kind of have a guest writer recipe style. You can send your favorite recipes to 3againstone@gmail.com and I will share them with everyone. I am excited about this as I love to try new recipes and hope to have a good turn out with responses from all of you. If you would rather I didn't post your name or website that is fine just let me know and I will keep it anonymous. We all have some great recipes we have gathered over the years from our moms, friends, neighbors etc. let's share as I don't know about you, but I can never have too many great recipes. It can be anywhere from appetizers to soups or salads to main dishes or even desserts, the sky is the limit.

I have gotten to know so many of you through all of your blogs and truly feel like I have gained several hand fulls of new friends. I love being able to hear about your families and gain some really creative ideas from you all as well. I originally started my blog as more of a diary/memory book for the girls and am so happy I did now because not only will I have this time with the girls in writing and pictures, but I have met a lot of great ladies that I am happy to call new friends.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the recipes you've suggested. Maybe you should do a Chicken day and have everyone suggest a favortite chicken...or pasta or finger food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I had no idea it was you responding to my entries until I just went to respond. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! You're doing such a great job on your resolutions (per the comment you left on my blog). I have hit a plateu, probably because I made all those v-day treats, ha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete