Okay you can't get much easier and quicker than dinner in a box. I make them with chicken, but you can also do beef.
All you need is:
* The kit
* A pound of chicken or beef
* 1/2 cup of water
* 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Foil to cover your pan
It is really easy and really good, they also have a kit called "Soft Taco Bake" it is even better but I don't have an example to show you because we ate it last week and I haven't gone to the store to buy another one yet this week. No excuses now Carol, this is too good and easy not to try. :)
Enjoy!
Yeah, but that means i have to go to the store. I am gonna be home the rest of the day, so I may pop something in the crock pot. If you see an ambulance outside our house later, it's bc Mike had a heart attack cuz I cooked!!!
ReplyDeletewe use the soft taco bake. I do add a can of beans and a can of corn they don't ask for, but we love it and it's really easy too. (oh, and I usually add more cheese becasuse we LOVE cheese!)
ReplyDelete