OMG, just too cute. I can hardly believe she knows the song, too. She obviously was listening when you were teaching it to Claire. Good job, Paige. Lisa will love it and can hardly wait to see you in a few days.
Oh, that is just adoreable!!! I cant believe she remembers ALL the words!! Love the way she says Cardinals:)
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!! She did such a great job!! I can't wait to you see guys in four day!!!
I have watched this almost every day since you posted it as it is so darn cute. It always makes me smile.
OMG, just too cute. I can hardly believe she knows the song, too. She obviously was listening when you were teaching it to Claire. Good job, Paige. Lisa will love it and can hardly wait to see you in a few days.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just adoreable!!! I cant believe she remembers ALL the words!! Love the way she says Cardinals:)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!! She did such a great job!! I can't wait to you see guys in four day!!!
ReplyDeleteI have watched this almost every day since you posted it as it is so darn cute. It always makes me smile.
ReplyDelete