Thursday, June 11, 2009

Homeward Bound???

Cory has been out of town all week and is having a terrible time getting back here today due to the bad storms that we had last night that have now ventured their way east. He has been in Charleston, South Carolina all week for business, if you call eating out at nice restaurants every night, drinking until midnight and going deep sea fishing a business trip. Anyways, he was suppose to get home today at 3:30pm but called this morning and said his flight had been cancelled. He is flying American and there is no direct flight from S.Carolina back here so he was going to have to fly through Dallas. Well, Dallas is having terrible weather and cancelled all in coming flights, so now he has to fly US Airways up to Philadelphia and then home. Whew, what a day he is having, now he won't get home until 7:30pm tonight. I know that he will be very glad to be home and tired so now the girls and I just have to wait a few more hours to see him than we had expected, oh well as long as he arrives safe that is all that matters!!

2 comments:

  1. That is the pitts, as I know Cory is anxious to get home to see all of his girls. I sure hope he doesn't encounter any more problems and, as you said, gets home safely as that is the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was gone all week, I figured he was gone on trash day though.....you know why:) What have you all been doing over there to keep occupied?? glad he returns tonight!

    ReplyDelete