Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesdays Tasties

Chicken Puffs
What you need:
* 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up into bite sized pieces
* 1-8oz brick of cream cheese
* Grated or minced onion- I don't really know how much I put in here I basically
just take my jar of minced onion and shake it about 8 times into the
mixture. It depends on how much you like onion and how much you want to be able
to taste it.
* 2 T butter or margarine
* 2 T milk
* 2 cans crescent rolls

Mix all of the above ingredients together

Take the crescent rolls and unroll them onto cookie sheet or non-sticky surface. Take two of the triangle pieces and pinch them together making one square. Spread ingredients evenly on top of all 8 squares, fold one side of the square over to the other side making a pocket. With your fingers gently squeeze all three side closed so you have a sealed pocket. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 325 for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Yields: 8 Chicken Puffs

* I cut this recipe in half and only make 4 due to the fact that my children are very picky eaters and will not eat this delicious meal with us. I usually serve with a rice and or side salad. Also, thank you to my mother in law for introducing this awesome recipe to me!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to try it. It actully sounds like something MY picky eater would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good. We'll have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete