Monday, June 15, 2009

Starting to feel it.........

I don't know what it is but ever since I turned 32 my body is just not the same. I notice it the most at night after I have been curled up on the sofa for a few hours watching t.v. and then get up to head upstairs to bed. My lower back hurts, my lower waist hurts from hip to hip and even my legs cramp up from time to time. I know that I am getting older but come on body aren't you suppose to be in your prime right now, aren't we suppose to support one another? I have been doing my part with going to the gym to exercise and eating healthier, now it is your turn to work with me. I do appreciate how you give me the energy and strength to get through the day and chase the girls all around so don't get me wrong I am not complaining, however, if you could stop being so achy at night and in the morning when I wake up we would both be much happier. I know that you have to have time to complain about all the stress, lifting, twisting and turning I make you do all day but, maybe you could just pick one or two nights a week to let me know how you feel verses every single night. I promise I will listen and do my best to help you out if you return the favor.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Kristy is available to come to your home:) I have noticed extra aches and pains lately with all this extra baggage I am carrying around....Just wait till you hit your 40's. F-U-N!

    ReplyDelete